Carson Wentz’s Info
College: North Dakota State
Hometown: Bismarck, North Dakota
Position Ranking: 3
40 Time: 4.87
- Ideal size for his position.
- Very mobile and is not scared to put his head down and run.
- Insane accuracy at all ranges. It’s probably the weak competition, but he looks like the most accurate quarterback in the draft.
- Great pocket presence and poise.
- He’s a winner. Led his team to a 15-1 record and a FCS National Title in his first season as the starter.
- Great leader and goes through his progressions well.
- Good mechanics.
- Weak competition. It might take him a while to adjust to the NFL game.
- Occasionally panics which forces him to make poor decisions.
Carson Wentz’s Pro Comparison
- Joe Flacco – Baltimore Ravens Quarterback
Carson Wentz’s Draft Projection
- First to Second Round