It’s been a few weeks since I did my SEC Power Rankings and I apologize for that.
I moved Missouri up to number two in the SEC based on the fact that if the season ended today they would be in the SEC championship. Georgia is a great team, but doesn’t deserve to be in the top two unless they make the championship game.
Mississippi State is number three with Arkansas moving up to number six. Arkansas is ahead of LSU and Ole Miss since they shutout both of those teams in back to back weeks. The Razorbacks are the hottest team in the SEC outside of Alabama and Missouri. Arkansas will play Missouri this week and we will get to see which team is for real.
- Alabama (10-1, 6-1) Next Week: vs #15 Auburn
- Missouri (9-2, 6-1) Next Week: vs Arkansas
- Mississippi State (10-1, 6-1) Next Week: at #19 Ole Miss
- Georgia (9-2, 6-2) Next Week: vs #16 Georgia Tech
- Auburn (8-3, 4-3) Next Week: at #1 Alabama
- Arkansas (6-5, 2-5) Next Week: at #17 Missouri
- LSU (7-4, 3-4) Next Week: at Texas A&M
- Ole Miss (8-3, 4-3) Next Week: vs #4 Mississippi State
- Texas A&M (7-4, 3-4) Next Week: vs LSU
- Florida (6-4, 4-4) Next Week: at #3 Florida State
- Tennessee (5-6, 2-5) Next Week: at Vanderbilt
- South Carolina (6-5, 3-5) Next Week: at #21 Clemson
- Kentucky (5-6, 2-6) Next Week: at #22 Louisville
- Vanderbilt (3-8, 0-7) Next Week: vs Tennessee