Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Fueled by Sports, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your fueledbysports.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Fueled by Sports may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Fueled by Sports liability. You must immediately notify Fueled by Sports of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Fueled by Sports will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Fueled by Sports or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Fueled by Sports for inclusion on your Website, you grant Fueled by Sports a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Fueled by Sports will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Fueled by Sports has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Fueled by Sport’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Fueled by Sport’s reasonable opinion, violates any Fueled by Sports policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Fueled by Sport’s sole discretion. Fueled by Sports will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Fueled by Sports the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Fueled by Sports before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Fueled by Sports in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Fueled by Sports the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Fueled by Sports reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Fueled by Sports.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Fueled by Sports to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free fueledbysports.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Fueled by Sports standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Fueled by Sports has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Fueled by Sports does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Fueled by Sports disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which fueledbysports.com links, and that link to fueledbysports.com. Fueled by Sports does not have any control over those non-Fueled by Sports websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Fueled by Sports website or webpage, Fueled by Sports does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Fueled by Sports disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Fueled by Sports websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Fueled by Sports asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by fueledbysports.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Fueled by Sports in accordance with Fueled by Sport’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Fueled by Sports will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Fueled by Sports will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Fueled by Sports or others. In the case of such termination, Fueled by Sports will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Fueled by Sports.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Fueled by Sports to you any Fueled by Sports or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Fueled by Sports. Fueled by Sports, fueledbysports.com, the fueledbysports.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with fueledbysports.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fueled by Sports or Fueled by Sport’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Fueled by Sports or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Fueled by Sports reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Fueled by Sports reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at fueledbysports.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Fueled by Sports reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Fueled by Sports may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Fueled by Sports may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your fueledbysports.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Fueled by Sports if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Fueled by Sport’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Fueled by Sports can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Fueled by Sports and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Fueled by Sports nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Fueled by Sports, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Fueled by Sports under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Fueled by Sports shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fueled by Sports, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Fueled by Sports and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Fueled by Sports, or by the posting by Fueled by Sports of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Alabama, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Madison County, Alabama. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Huntsville, Alabama, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Fueled by Sports may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Fueled by Sports (“Fueled by Sports“) operates fueledbysports.com and may operate other websites. It is Fueled by Sport’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Fueled by Sports collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Fueled by Sport’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Fueled by Sport’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Fueled by Sports may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Fueled by Sports also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on fueledbysports.com blogs/sites. Fueled by Sports only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Fueled by Sport’s websites choose to interact with Fueled by Sports in ways that require Fueled by Sports to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Fueled by Sports gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at fueledbysports.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Fueled by Sports are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Fueled by Sports collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Fueled by Sports. Fueled by Sports does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Fueled by Sports may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Fueled by Sports may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Fueled by Sports does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Fueled by Sports discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Fueled by Sport’s behalf or to provide services available at Fueled by Sport’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Fueled by Sport’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Fueled by Sports will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Fueled by Sports discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Fueled by Sports believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Fueled by Sports, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Fueled by Sports website and have supplied your email address, Fueled by Sports may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Fueled by Sports and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Fueled by Sports takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Fueled by Sports, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Fueled by Sports goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Fueled by Sports may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
fueledbysports.com ("Website") uses a third party technology called Ezoic.
Type(s) of Data
Lawful basis for processig
To improve user experience
Your information helps us to provide you with a more pleasant, efficient experience on this website that may be customized to how you or others respond to content and ads on this or other websites.
To improve ad performance
Your information helps us to optimize the placement, size, timing and number of ads displayed to you. It enables us to make smart decision that help this website owner earn money but reduce the disruption of ads on your experience.
To improve content creation
Your information helps us learn what content you care about and enjoy and, the style of content you like and what you engage the most with. This helps us produce more content and features that you might like.
To improve website performance
Your information helps us measure various performance metrics about our site, such as site speed, so that we can improve the performance of this site.
Your location information, including country, state, city, metro and postal code The webpage your were at before this website The type of browser you use and the version The brand and operating system of your device What time zone you're in and what time it is there What pages on this site you visit How you interact with this website, including time spent, how much you scroll and your mouse movements The size of your devices screen and the size of the browser on that screen What content you share on the page If you copy and paste content on this website What ad or link you clicked on to arrive at this website The type of internet connection you use and your ISP or service provider How long it takes for this website's content to get transfered to your browser, load in your browser and render The weather where you are currently located Your age and gender Your ip address A unique id so that we can recognize you What ads you click on
A list of Vendors that may be used on this website
Name Policy Features Purposes Emerse Sverige AB https://www.emerse.com/privacy-policy/ BeeswaxIO Corporation https://www.beeswax.com/privacy.html TripleLift, Inc. https://triplelift.com/privacy/ AdMaxim Inc. http://www.admaxim.com/privacy/ ADventori SAS https://www.adventori.com/with-us/legal-notice/ Oath (EMEA) Limited https://policies.oath.com/ie/en/oath/privacy/index.html Venatus Media Limited https://www.venatusmedia.com/privacy/ Exponential Interactive, Inc http://exponential.com/privacy AdSpirit GmbH http://www.adspirit.de/privacy BidTheatre AB https://www.bidtheatre.com/privacy-policy Conversant Europe Ltd. https://www.conversantmedia.eu/legal/privacy-policy Etarget SE https://www.etarget.sk/privacy.php ADITION technologies AG https://www.adition.com/datenschutz Quantcast International Limited https://www.quantcast.com/privacy/ Adikteev / Emoteev https://www.adikteev.com/eu/privacy/ Roq.ad GmbH https://www.roq.ad/privacy-policy Vibrant Media Limited https://www.vibrantmedia.com/en/privacy-policy/ Captify Technologies Limited http://www.captify.co.uk/privacy-policy/ NEURAL.ONE https://web.neural.one/privacy-policy/ Sovrn Holdings Inc https://www.sovrn.com/sovrn-privacy/ NEORY GmbH https://www.neory.com/privacy.html AppNexus Inc. https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy Index Exchange, Inc. https://www.indexexchange.com/privacy ADARA MEDIA UNLIMITED https://adara.com/privacy-promise/ Avocet Systems Limited http://www.avocet.io/privacy-policy xAd, Inc. dba GroundTruth https://www.groundtruth.com/privacy-policy/ Tradelab, SAS http://tradelab.com/en/privacy/ Smart Adserver https://smartadserver.com/end-user-privacy-policy/ The Rubicon Project, Inc. http://www.rubiconproject.com/rubicon-project-yield-optimization-privacy-policy/ Purch Group, Inc. http://www.purch.com/privacy-policy/ Dataxu, Inc. https://www.dataxu.com/about-us/privacy/data-collection-platform/ MediaMath, Inc. http://www.mediamath.com/privacy-policy/ Criteo SA https://www.criteo.com/privacy/ Crimtan Holdings Limited https://crimtan.com/privacy/ RTB House S.A. https://www.rtbhouse.com/privacy/ Scene Stealer Limited http://scenestealer.tv/privacy-policy/ Blis Media Limited http://www.blis.com/privacy/ Simplifi Holdings Inc. https://www.simpli.fi/site-privacy-policy2/ LifeStreet Corporation http://www.lifestreet.com/privacy/ ShareThis, Inc. http://www.sharethis.com/privacy/ N Technologies Inc. https://n.rich/privacy-notice Madison Logic, Inc. https://www.madisonlogic.com/privacy/ Sirdata https://www.sirdata.com/privacy/ OpenX https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/ GroupM https://www.groupm.com/privacy-policy Justpremium BV http://justpremium.com/privacy-policy/ Intent Media, Inc. https://intentmedia.com/privacy-policy/ Vdopia DBA Chocolate Platform https://chocolateplatform.com/privacy-policy/ RhythmOne, LLC https://www.rhythmone.com/privacy-policy Sharethrough, Inc https://platform-cdn.sharethrough.com/privacy-policy PulsePoint, Inc. https://www.pulsepoint.com/privacy-policy Amobee, Inc. https://www.amobee.com/trust/privacy-guidelines M32 Media Inc https://m32.media/privacy-cookie-policy/ Greenhouse Group BV (with its trademark LemonPI) https://www.lemonpi.io/privacy-policy/ GumGum, Inc. https://gumgum.com/privacy-policy Active Agent AG http://www.active-agent.com/de/unternehmen/datenschutzerklaerung/ PubMatic, Inc. https://pubmatic.com/privacy-policy/ Tapad, Inc. https://www.tapad.com/privacy Skimbit Ltd https://skimlinks.com/pages/privacy-policy adsquare GmbH https://www.adsquare.com/privacy Impression Desk Technologies Limited https://impressiondesk.com/privacy-policy/ Adverline https://www.adverline.com/privacy/ affilinet https://www.affili.net/de/footeritem/datenschutz Smaato, Inc. https://www.smaato.com/privacy/ Rakuten Marketing LLC https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy Yieldlab AG http://www.yieldlab.de/meta-navigation/datenschutz/ Adform A/S https://site.adform.com/privacy-policy-opt-out/ NetSuccess, s.r.o. https://www.inres.sk/pp/ Fifty Technology Limited https://fifty.io/privacy-policy.php The Trade Desk https://www.thetradedesk.com/general/privacy-policy Hottraffic BV (DMA Institute) https://www.dma-institute.com/privacy-compliancy/ Taboola Europe Limited https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy Maytrics GmbH https://maytrics.com/node/2 comScore, Inc. https://www.comscore.com/About-comScore/Privacy-Policy LoopMe Ltd https://loopme.com/privacy/ Eyeota Ptd Ltd https://www.eyeota.com/privacy-policy/ Adloox SA http://adloox.com/disclaimer Teads https://teads.tv/privacy-policy/ admetrics GmbH https://admetrics.io/en/privacy_policy/ SlimCut Media SAS http://www.slimcutmedia.com/privacy-policy/ Rich Audience https://richaudience.com/privacy/ Widespace AB https://www.widespace.com/legal/privacy-policy-notice/ Sizmek Technologies, Inc. https://www.sizmek.com/privacy-policy/ Avid Media Ltd http://www.avidglobalmedia.eu/privacy-policy.html LiveRamp, Inc. https://www.liveramp.com/service-privacy-policy/ Admotion SRL http://www.admotion.com/policy/ ConnectAd Realtime GmbH http://connectadrealtime.com/privacy/ Nano Interactive GmbH http://www.nanointeractive.com/privacy PIXIMEDIA SAS https://piximedia.com/privacy/ Ströer SSP GmbH https://www.stroeer.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Datenschutz.pdf ShowHeroes GmbH http://showheroes.com/privacy Confiant Inc. https://www.confiant.com/privacy Teemo SA https://teemo.co/fr/confidentialite/ YOC AG https://yoc.com/privacy/ Beemray Oy https://www.beemray.com/privacy-policy/ MiQ http://wearemiq.com/privacy-policy/ ADman Interactive SL http://admanmedia.com/politica Admedo Ltd https://www.admedo.com/privacy-policy MADVERTISE MEDIA http://madvertise.com/en/gdpr/ Underdog Media LLC https://underdogmedia.com/privacy-policy/ Seedtag Advertising S.L https://www.seedtag.com/en/privacy-policy/ Snapsort Inc., operating as Sortable https://sortable.com/privacy ID5 Technology SAS https://www.id5.io/privacy One Person Health, Inc. (DBA Adacado) https://www.adacado.com/privacy-policy-april-25-2018/ AdRoll Inc https://www.adrollgroup.com/privacy IPONWEB GmbH https://www.iponweb.com/privacy-policy/ BIDSWITCH GmbH http://www.bidswitch.com/privacy-policy/ EASYmedia GmbH https://login.rtbmarket.com/gdpr Outbrain UK Ltd https://www.outbrain.com/legal/ district m inc. https://districtm.net/en/page/platforms-data-and-privacy-policy/ Bombora Inc. https://bombora.com/privacy Yieldmo, Inc. https://www.yieldmo.com/privacy/ TreSensa, Inc. https://www.tresensa.com/eu-privacy Flashtalking, Inc. http://www.flashtalking.com/privacypolicy/ Sift Media, Inc https://www.sift.co/privacy Sublime http://ayads.co/privacy.php FORTVISION http://fortvision.com/POC/index.html digitalAudience https://digitalaudience.io/legal/privacy-cookies/ Adkernel LLC http://adkernel.com/privacy-policy/ Thirdpresence Oy http://www.thirdpresence.com/privacy EMX Digital LLC https://emxdigital.com/privacy/ 33Across http://www.33across.com/privacy-policy Platform161 https://platform161.com/cookie-and-privacy-policy/ Teroa S.A. https://www.e-planning.net/en/privacy.html 1020, Inc. dba Placecast and Ericsson Emodo https://www.ericsson-emodo.com/privacy-policy/ Media.net Advertising FZ-LLC https://www.media.net/en/privacy-policy Delta Projects AB http://www.deltaprojects.com/data-collection-policy/ advanced store GmbH http://www.advanced-store.com/de/datenschutz/ Switch Concepts Limited https://www.switchconcepts.com/privacy-policy video intelligence AG https://www.vi.ai/privacy-policy/ Semasio GmbH http://www.semasio.com/privacy-policy/ Location Sciences AI Ltd https://www.locationsciences.ai/privacy-policy/ Zemanta, Inc. http://www.zemanta.com/legal/privacy Tapjoy, Inc. https://www.tapjoy.com/legal/#privacy-policy Sellpoints Inc. https://retargeter.com/service-privacy-policy/ 2KDirect, Inc. (dba iPromote) https://www.ipromote.com/privacy-policy/ Centro, Inc. https://www.centro.net/privacy-policy/ Rezonence Limited https://rezonence.com/privacy-policy/ Publicis Media GmbH https://www.publicismedia.de/datenschutz/ SYNC https://redirect.sync.tv/privacy/ ORTEC B.V. https://www.ortecadscience.com/privacy-policy/ Ligatus GmbH https://www.ligatus.com/en/privacy-policy Adssets AB http://adssets.com/policy/ Collective Europe Ltd. https://www.timeincuk.com/privacy/ Ogury Ltd. https://www.ogury.com/privacy/ 1plusX AG https://www.1plusx.com/privacy-policy/ AntVoice https://www.antvoice.com/en/privacypolicy/ smartclip Holding AG http://privacy-portal.smartclip.net/ DoubleVerify Inc. https://www.doubleverify.com/privacy/ Mediasmart Mobile S.L. http://mediasmart.io/privacy/ IgnitionOne https://www.ignitionone.com/privacy-policy/ emetriq GmbH https://www.emetriq.com/datenschutz/ Leadplace - Temelio https://temelio.com/vie-privee adrule mobile GmbH https://www.adrule.net/de/datenschutz/ A Million Ads Limited https://www.amillionads.com/privacy-policy remerge GmbH https://remerge.io/privacy-policy.html Rockerbox, Inc http://rockerbox.com/privacy Bounce Exchange, Inc https://www.bouncex.com/privacy/ Zebestof http://www.zebestof.com/en/about-us-2/privacy-en/ Smartology Limited https://www.smartology.net/privacy-policy/ OneTag Ltd https://www.onetag.net/privacy/ LiquidM Technology GmbH https://liquidm.com/privacy-policy/ ARMIS SAS https://armis.tech/en/armis-personal-data-privacy-policy/ Audiens S.r.l. http://www.audiens.com/privacy 7Hops.com Inc. (ZergNet) https://zergnet.com/privacy Bucksense Inc http://www.bucksense.com/platform-privacy-policy/ Bidtellect, Inc https://www.bidtellect.com/privacy-policy/ Adello Group AG https://www.adello.com/privacy-policy/ RTK.IO, Inc http://www.rtk.io/privacy.html Spotad http://www.spotad.co/privacy-policy/ AdTheorent, Inc http://adtheorent.com/privacy-policy Digitize New Media Ltd http://www.digitize.ie/online-privacy Bannerflow AB https://www.bannerflow.com/privacy Sonobi, Inc http://sonobi.com/privacy-policy/ Unruly Group Ltd https://unruly.co/privacy/ Spolecznosci Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. https://www.spolecznosci.pl/polityka-prywatnosci iotec global Ltd. https://www.iotecglobal.com/privacy-policy/ Research Now Group, Inc https://www.valuedopinions.co.uk/privacy Goodway Group, Inc. https://goodwaygroup.com/privacy-policy/ Netsprint SA http://spoldzielnia.nsaudience.pl/opt-out/ Intowow Innovation Ltd. http://www.intowow.com/privacy/ Mirando GmbH & Co KG https://wwwmirando.de/datenschutz/ Sanoma Media Finland https://sanoma.fi/tietoa-meista/tietosuoja/ Viralize SRL https://viralize.com/privacy-policy Genius Sports Media Limited http://www.geniussports.com/privacy-policy/ Collective, Inc. dba Visto https://www.vistohub.com/privacy-policy/ Onnetwork Sp. z o.o. https://www.onnetwork.tv/pp_services.php Revcontent, LLC https://faq.revcontent.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2703838-revcontent-s-privacy-and-cookie-policy RockYou, Inc. https://rockyou.com/privacy-policy/ LKQD, a division of Nexstar Digital, LLC. http://www.lkqd.com/privacy-policy/ Golden Bees http://goldenbees.fr/notre-politique-de-confidentialite/ Spot.IM Ltd. http://spot.im/privacy Triton Digital Canada Inc. https://www.tritondigital.com/privacy-policies plista GmbH https://www.plista.com/about/privacy/ TimeOne https://privacy.timeonegroup.com/en/ Inskin Media LTD http://www.inskinmedia.com/privacy-policy.html Jaduda GmbH https://www.jadudamobile.com/datenschutzerklaerung/ Converge-Digital https://converge-digital.com/privacy-policy/ Smadex SL http://smadex.com/end-user-privacy-policy/ Comcast International France SAS http://freewheel.tv/privacy-policy McCann Discipline LTD https://www.primis.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/primisPrivacyPolicy2018.pdf AdClear GmbH https://www.adclear.de/datenschutzerklaerung/ Codewise Sp. z o.o. Sp. k https://voluumdsp.com/end-user-privacy-policy/ ADYOULIKE SA https://www.adyoulike.com/privacy_policy.php mobalo GmbH https://www.mobalo.com/datenschutz/ A.Mob https://www.we-are-adot.com/privacy-policy/ Steel House, Inc. https://steelhouse.com/privacy-policy/ Improve Digital International BV https://www.improvedigital.com/platform-privacy-policy On Device Research Limited https://s.on-device.com/privacyPolicy Keymantics https://www.keymantics.com/assets/privacy-policy.pdf R-TARGET http://www.r-target.com/privacy mainADV Srl http://www.mainad.com/privacy-policy/ Integral Ad Science, Inc. https://integralads.com/privacy-policy/ Qwertize https://www.qwertize.com/en/privacy Sojern, Inc. https://www.sojern.com/privacy/product-privacy-policy/ Celtra, Inc. https://www.celtra.com/privacy-policy/ SpotX https://www.spotx.tv/privacy-policy/ ADMAN - Phaistos Networks, S.A. http://www.adman.gr/privacy SMARTSTREAM.TV GmbH https://www.smartstream.tv/en/privacy Knorex Pte Ltd https://www.knorex.com/privacy Gamned https://www.gamned.com/privacy-policy/ Accorp Sp. z o.o. http://www.instytut-pollster.pl/privacy-policy/ ADUX http://www.adux.com/donnees-personelles/ PowerLinks Media Limited https://www.powerlinks.com/privacy-policy/ Jivox Corporation https://www.jivox.com/privacy Connatix Native Exchange Inc. https://connatix.com/privacy-policy/ Polar Mobile Group Inc. https://privacy.polar.me Clipcentric, Inc. https://clipcentric.com/privacy.bhtml Readpeak Oy http://readpeak.com/privacy-policy/ Perform Media Services Ltd http://www.performgroup.com/media-privacy-notice S4M http://www.s4m.io/privacy-policy/ Mobile Professionals BV https://mobpro.com/privacy.html usemax advertisement (Emego GmbH) http://www.usemax.de/?l=privacy Adobe Advertising Cloud https://www.adobe.com/nz/privacy/marketing-cloud.html Videology Ltd. https://videologygroup.com/en/privacy-policy The ADEX GmbH https://www.theadex.com/privacy-opt-out/ Welect GmbH https://www.welect.de/datenschutz StackAdapt https://www.stackadapt.com/privacy WEBORAMA https://weborama.com/privacy_en/ Liveintent Inc. https://liveintent.com/services-privacy-policy/ DigiTrust / IAB Tech Lab http://www.digitru.st/privacy-policy/ zeotap GmbH https://www.zeotap.com/privacy_policy/ TabMo SAS http://static.tabmo.io.s3.amazonaws.com/privacy-policy/index.html Schibsted Classified Media Spain, S.L. https://www.vibbo.com/privacidad.htm?ca=0_s Permodo GmbH https://permodo.com/de/privacy.html AdTiming Technology Company Limited http://www.adtiming.com/en/privacypolicy.html Fyber https://www.fyber.com/legal/privacy-policy/ ad6media https://www.ad6media.fr/privacy The Kantar Group Limited http://www.kantar.com/cookies-policies Rockabox Media Ltd http://scoota.com/privacy-policy Marfeel Solutions S.L https://www.marfeel.com/privacy-policy/ InMobi Pte Ltd https://www.inmobi.com/privacy-policy-for-eea Telaria, Inc https://telaria.com/privacy-policy/ Gemius SA https://www.gemius.com/cookie-policy.html Wizaly https://www.wizaly.com/terms-of-use#privacy-policy Apester Ltd https://apester.com/privacy-policy/ Adelphic LLC https://adelphic.com/platform/privacy/ Aerserv LLC https://www.aerserv.com/privacy-policy/ Instinctive, Inc. https://instinctive.io/privacy Optomaton UG http://optomaton.com/privacy.html Video Media Groep B.V. http://www.videomediagroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Privacy-policy-VMG.pdf Digilant Spain, SLU https://www.digilant.com/es/politica-privacidad/ Vuble https://www.vuble.tv/us/privacy Orion Semantics http://static.orion-semantics.com/privacy.html Signal Digital Inc. https://www.signal.co/privacy-policy/ Visarity Technologies GmbH http://primo.design/docs/PrivacyPolicyPrimo.html DIGITEKA Technologies https://www.ultimedia.com/POLICY.html Linicom https://www.linicom.com/privacy/ Acuityads Inc. https://www.acuityads.com/privacy-policy/ Mindlytix SAS http://mindlytix.com/privacy/ Permutive Technologies, Inc. https://permutive.com/privacy Permutive Ltd. https://permutive.com/privacy Mobfox US LLC https://www.mobfox.com/privacy-policy/ MGID Inc. https://www.mgid.com/privacy-policy Meetrics GmbH https://www.meetrics.com/en/data-privacy/ Yieldlove GmbH http://www.yieldlove.com/cookie-policy Seeding Alliance GmbH http://seeding-alliance.de/datenschutz My6sense Inc. https://my6sense.com/privacy-policy/ Ezoic Inc. https://www.ezoic.com/terms/ Bigabid Media Ltd http://www.bigabid.com/data-protection/gdpr Free Stream Media Corp. dba Samba TV https://samba.tv/legal/privacy-policy/ Samba TV UK Limited https://samba.tv/legal/privacy-policy/ Somo Audience Corp https://somoaudience.com/legal/ realzeit GmbH https://realzeitmedia.com/privacy.html Vidoomy Media SL http://vidoomy.com/privacy-policy.html communicationAds GmbH & Co. KG https://www.communicationads.net/aboutus/privacy/ Getintent USA, inc. https://getintent.com/privacy/ mediarithmics SAS https://www.mediarithmics.com/en-us/content/privacy-policy VECTAURY https://www.vectaury.io/en/personal-data Nielsen Marketing Cloud http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/privacy-statement/exelate-privacy-policy.html Digital Control GmbH & Co. KG http://advolution.de/privacy.php numberly http://ads.1000mercis.com/fr.html Qriously https://www.qriously.com/privacy Audience Trading Platform Ltd. https://atp.io/privacy-policy Pixalate, Inc. http://pixalate.com/privacypolicy/ Triapodi Ltd. https://appreciate.mobi/page.html#/end-user-privacy-policy Exactag GmbH https://www.exactag.com/en/data-privacy/ Affectv Ltd https://affectv.com/privacy-policy AddApptr GmbH https://www.addapptr.com/data-privacy The Reach Group GmbH https://www.reachgroup.com/en/privacy-statement/ Hybrid Adtech GmbH https://hybrid.ai/data_protection_policy Mobusi Mobile Advertising S.L. https://www.mobusi.com/privacy.en.html Oracle https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/marketing-cloud-data-cloud-privacy-policy.html Duplo Media AS https://www.easy-ads.com/privacypolicy.htm twiago GmbH https://www.twiago.com/datenschutz/ Pocketmath Pte Ltd https://www.pocketmath.com/privacy-policy Effiliation https://inter.effiliation.com/politique-confidentialite.html Eulerian Technologies https://www.eulerian.com/en/privacy/ Whenever Media Ltd https://www.whenevermedia.com/privacy-policy Webedia http://www.webedia-group.com/site/privacy-policy Yormedia Solutions Ltd http://www.yormedia.com/privacy-and-cookies-notice/ Seenthis AB https://seenthis.co/privacy-policy/ Nativo, Inc. https://www.nativo.com/interest-based-ads Browsi Mobile Ltd http://gobrowsi.com/browsi-privacy-policy/ Parsec Media Inc. http://www.parsec.media/privacy-policy Bidmanagement GmbH https://www.adspert.net/en/privacy/ SheMedia, LLC http://corporate.shemedia.com/faq/ad-services-privacy-policy Brand Metrics Sweden AB https://collector.brandmetrics.com/brandmetrics_privacypolicy.pdf LeftsnRight, Inc. dba LIQWID https://liqwid.solutions/privacy-policy TradeTracker https://tradetracker.com/privacy-policy/ AudienceProject Aps https://privacy.audienceproject.com Avazu Inc. http://avazuinc.com/opt-out/ Cloud Technologies S.A. http://onaudience.com/privacy-policy dunnhumby Germany GmbH https://www.sociomantic.com/privacy/en/ IgnitionAi Ltd https://www.isitelab.io/default.aspx Commanders Act https://www.commandersact.com/en/privacy/ DynAdmic http://eu.dynadmic.com/privacy-policy/ SINGLESPOT SAS https://www.singlespot.com/privacy_policy?locale=fr Arrivalist Co. https://www.arrivalist.com/privacy Ziff Davis LLC http://www.ziffdavis.com/privacy-policy INVIBES GROUP http://www.invibes.com/terms R-Advertising http://www.tradedoubler.com/en/privacy-policy/ Myntelligence Limited http://www.myntelligence.com/privacy-page/ PROXISTORE https://www.proxistore.com/common/en/cgv Mobile Journey B.V. https://mobilejourney.com/Privacy-Policy Tradedoubler AB https://www.tradedoubler.com/en/privacy-policy/ Signals https://signalsdata.com/platform-cookie-policy/ Beachfront Media LLC http://beachfront.com/privacy-policy/ Publishers Internationale Pty Ltd https://www.pi-rate.com.au/privacy.html Proxi.cloud Sp. z o.o. https://proxi.cloud/info/privacy-policy/ Bmind a Sales Maker Company, S.L. http://www.bmind.es/legal-notice/ Ooyala Inc https://ooyala.com/privacy Neodata Group srl https://www.neodatagroup.com/en/security-policy Innovid Inc. http://www.innovid.com/privacy-policy Playbuzz Ltd. https://www.playbuzz.com/PrivacyPolicy Cxense ASA https://www.cxense.com/about-us/privacy-policy Adimo https://adimo.co/privacy-policy/ GDMServices, Inc. d/b/a FiksuDSP https://fiksu.com/privacy-policy/ Cuebiq Inc. https://www.cuebiq.com/privacypolicy/ travel audience GmbH https://travelaudience.com/product-privacy-policy/ Demandbase, Inc. https://www.demandbase.com/privacy-policy/ DTS (Filiale de Solocal Group) https://client.adhslx.com/privacy.html ADRINO Sp. z o.o. http://www.adrino.pl/ciasteczkowa-polityka/ Forensiq LLC https://impact.com/privacy-policy/ Adludio Ltd https://adludio.com/privacypolicy Adtelligent Inc. https://adtelligent.com/privacy-policy/ mbr targeting GmbH https://privacy.mbr-targeting.com/?optedIn=true PREX Programmatic Exchange GmbH&Co KG http://www.programmatic-exchange.com/privacy bidstack ltd https://bidstack.com/policy/ TACTIC™ Real-Time Marketing AS https://tacticrealtime.com/privacy/ Yieldr UK https://www.yieldr.com/privacy White Ops, Inc. https://www.whiteops.com/privacy uppr GmbH https://netzwerk.uppr.de/privacy-policy.do Telecoming S.A. http://www.telecoming.com/privacy-policy/ Ad Unity Ltd http://www.adunity.com/privacy-policy.html Cybba, Inc. http://cybba.com/about/legal/data-processing-agreement/ Zeta Global https://zetaglobal.com/privacy-policy/ DEFINE MEDIA GMBH http://www.definemedia.de/datenschutz-conative/ RevX Inc. https://www.revx.io/privacy-policy AdElement Media Solutions Pvt Ltd http://adelement.com/privacy-policy.html Social Tokens Ltd. http://woobi.com/privacy/ TAPTAP Networks SL http://www.taptapnetworks.com/privacy_policy/ hbfsTech http://www.hbfstech.com/fr/privacy.html TARGETSPOT BELGIUM SPRL http://marketing.targetspot.com/Targetspot/Legal/TargetSpot%20Privacy%20Policy%20-%20June%202018.pdf Internet BillBoard a.s. http://www.ibillboard.com/en/privacy-information/ B2B Media Group EMEA GmbH https://www.selfcampaign.com/static/privacy HIRO Media Ltd http://hiro-media.com/privacy.php pilotx.tv https://pilotx.tv/privacy/ CerebroAd.com s.r.o. https://www.cerebroad.com/privacy-policy Ströer Mobile Performance GmbH https://stroeermobileperformance.com/?dl=privacy LEMO MEDIA GROUP LIMITED http://www.lemomedia.com/terms.pdf Totaljobs Group Ltd https://www.totaljobs.com/privacy-policy Madington https://delivered-by-madington.com/dat-privacy-policy/ Neustar, Inc. https://www.home.neustar/privacy AdColony, Inc. http://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy RevLifter Ltd https://www.revlifter.com/privacy-policy YellowHammer Media Group http://www.yhmg.com/privacy-policy/ Adledge https://adledge.com/data-privacy/ Clicksco Digital Limited https://carbondmp.com/privacy.html Arcspire Limited https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/public.arcspire.io/docs/ARCSPIRE-PrivacyPolicy_v1.0.pdf Automattic Inc. https://en.blog.wordpress.com/2017/12/04/updated-privacy-policy/ KUPONA GmbH https://www.kupona.de/dsgvo/ FM Labs LLC https://fidelity-media.com/privacy-policy/ Sub2 Technologies Ltd http://www.sub2tech.com/privacy-policy/ Haensel AMS GmbH https://haensel-ams.com/data-privacy/ Opinary GmbH https://opinary.com/privacy-policy/ PLAYGROUND XYZ EMEA LTD https://playground.xyz/privacy/privacy-policy.pdf Oracle AddThis http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy/ Triboo Data Analytics https://www.shinystat.com/it/informativa_sito.html PurposeLab, LLC https://purposelab.com/privacy/ Turbo http://www.turboadv.com/white-rabbit-privacy-policy/ NEXD https://nexd.com/privacy-policy Schibsted Product and Tech UK https://www.schibsted.com/ Little Big Data sp.z.o.o. http://dtxngr.com/legal/ LotaData, Inc. https://lotadata.com/privacy_policy Lucid Holdings, LLC https://luc.id/gdpr PubNative GmbH https://pubnative.net/privacy-notice/ FlexOffers.com, LLC https://www.flexoffers.com/privacy-policy/ Cablato Limited https://cablato.com/privacy Pexi B.V. https://pexi.nl/privacy-policy/ AdsWizz Inc. https://www.adswizz.com/our-privacy-policy/ UberMedia, Inc. http://ubermedia.com/company/products-privacy-policy/#ADDITIONAL_NOTICE Shopalyst Inc https://www.shortlyst.com/eu/privacy_terms.html SunMedia https://www.sunmedia.tv/en/cookies Accelerize Inc. https://getcake.com/privacy-policy/ Admixer EU GmbH https://admixer.net/privacy INFINIA MOBILE S.L. http://www.infiniamobile.com/privacy_policy Shopstyle https://www.shopstyle.co.uk/privacy ATG Ad Tech Group GmbH http://advandeo.com/privacy-policy/ netzeffekt GmbH https://www.netzeffekt.de/en/imprint nugg.ad GmbH https://www.nugg.ad/en/privacy/general-information.html ZighZag https://zighzag.com/privacy ChannelSight https://www.channelsight.com/privacypolicy/ The Ozone Project Limited https://ozoneproject.com/privacy-policy Fidzup https://www.fidzup.com/en/privacy/ AppLift GmbH https://www.applift.com/privacy-notice Jampp LTD https://jampp.com/privacy-policy/ salesforce.com, inc. https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/ SmartyAds Inc. https://smartyads.com/privacy-policy INNITY https://www.innity.com/privacy-policy.php Uprival LLC https://uprival.com/privacy-policy/ Tealium Inc https://tealium.com/privacy/ Near Pte Ltd https://near.co/privacy AdDefend GmbH https://www.addefend.com/en/privacy-policy/ Alliance Gravity Data Media https://www.alliancegravity.com/politiquedeprotectiondesdonneespersonnelles Chargeads https://www.chargeplatform.com/privacy X-Mode Social, Inc. http://xmode.io/privacy-policy.html RUN, Inc. http://www.runads.com/privacy-policy Smartclip Hispania SL http://rgpd-smartclip.com/ GlobalWebIndex http://legal.trendstream.net/non-panellist_privacy_policy Densou Trading Desk ApS https://densou.dk/Policy.html PUB OCEAN LIMITED https://rta.pubocean.com/privacy-policy/ Kochava Inc. https://www.kochava.com/support-privacy/ PaperG, Inc. dba Thunder Industries https://www.makethunder.com/privacy Cydersoft http://www.videmob.com/privacy.html Illuma Technology Limited https://www.weareilluma.com/endddd Tunnl BV https://tunnl.com/privacy.html Video Reach https://www.videoreach.de/about/privacy-policy/ Smart Traffik https://smart-traffik.io/politique-de-confidentialite DeepIntent, Inc. https://www.deepintent.com/platform-privacy-policy/ ReigNN Platform Ltd. https://www.reignn.com/user-privacy-policy/ Bit Q Holdings Limited https://bitqueen.com/privacy Adhese https://adhese.com/privacy-and-cookie-policy adhood.com http://v3.adhood.com/en/site/politikavekurallar/gizlilik.php?lang=en Happydemics https://www.iubenda.com/privacy-policy/69056167/full-legal Leiki Ltd. http://www.leiki.com/privacy RMSi Radio Marketing Service interactive GmbH https://www.rms.de/datenschutz/ Dr. Banner https://drbanner.com/privacypolicy_en/ Adobe Audience Manager https://www.adobe.com/privacy/policy.html Drawbridge, Inc. http://www.drawbridge.com/privacy/ CHEQ AI TECHNOLOGIES LTD. http://www.cheq.ai/privacy ViewPay http://viewpay.tv/mentions-legales/ Jointag S.r.l. https://www.jointag.com/privacy/kariboo/publisher/third/ Czech Publisher Exchange z.s.p.o. https://www.cpex.cz/pro-uzivatele/ochrana-soukromi/ Otto (GmbH & Co KG) https://www.otto.de/shoppages/service/datenschutz LBC France https://www.leboncoin.fr/dc/cookies Kairos Fire http://kairosfire.com Neustar on behalf of The Procter & Gamble Company https://www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_statement.shtml Sourcepoint Technologies, Inc. https://www.sourcepoint.com/privacy-policy Localsensor B.V. https://www.localsensor.com/privacy.html MAIRDUMONT NETLETIX GmbH&Co. KG https://mairdumont-netletix.com/datenschutz Goldbach Group AG https://goldbach.com/ch/de/datenschutz Programatica de publicidad S.L. https://datmean.com/politica-privacidad/ Realeyes OÜ https://www.realeyesit.com/privacy Mobilewalla, Inc. https://www.mobilewalla.com/business-services-privacy-policy audio content & control GmbH https://www.audio-cc.com/audiocc_privacy_policy.pdf InsurAds Technologies SA. https://www.insurads.com/privacy.html StartApp Inc. https://www.startapp.com/policy/privacy-policy/ Colpirio.com https://privacy-policy.colpirio.com/en/ Bandsintown Amplified LLC http://corp.bandsintown.com/privacy Better Banners A/S https://betterbanners.com/en/privacy Dynamic 1001 GmbH https://dynamic-tracking.com/Datenschutz.aspx WebAds B.V http://privacy.webads.eu/ Maximus Live LLC https://maximusx.com/privacy-policy/ Join https://www.teamjoin.fr/privacy.html Impactify https://impactify.io/privacy-policy/ News and Media Holding, a.s. https://www.newsandmedia.sk/gdpr/ Online Solution Int Limited https://adsafety.net/privacy.html/ Adnami Aps https://www.adnami.io/adnami_privacy Consumable, Inc. http://consumable.com/privacy-policy.html Market Resource Partners LLC https://www.mrpfd.com/privacy-policy/ Adsolutions BV https://www.adsolutions.com/privacy-policy/ ucfunnel Co., Ltd. https://www.ucfunnel.com/privacy-policy Predicio http://www.predic.io/privacy Onfocus (Adagio) https://adagio.io/privacy Blue http://www.getblue.io/privacy/ Azerion Holding B.V. https://azerion.com/business/privacy.html Seznam.cz, a.s. https://www.seznam.cz/ochranaudaju Norstat Danmark A/S https://panel.norstat.dk/sikkerhed
Data Usage Purposes
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION AND WEBSITE
Ezoic is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Ezoic's principal activities are:
6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, California, United States
Toffee Factory, Lower Steenbergs Yard, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 2DF United Kingdom
In order to provide our products and services and related support, it is necessary for Ezoic to transfer your personal data outside of the European Union. In such case, the data controller for this data for EU residents is Ezoic Inc. having it’s registered offices at 5870 El Camino Real Carlsbad, California, United States. All questions of requests regarding the processing of data may be addresses to email@example.com
PROVIDING VISITORS WITH ANONYMOUS ACCESS
If you do not consent to such collection, you can access this website without disclosing your personal data.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Ezoic records data about the individuals and the traffic to this website. Ezoic is this website's limited agent (and data controller in the EU context) for the purpose of providing Internet data and optimization services. Ezoic may use this data to improve its service or enable other services (e.g., using visitor traffic logs or data posted through the service to improve the optimization of other websites).
Ezoic may collect personal information as defined in GDPR (such as IP address and a unique id in a cookie) about visitors to your website for the purposes of statistics, analytics and personalization. In addition, Ezoic works with numerous third parties for the collection and storage of data and the providing of analytics and advertising services.
Use of Personal Information
PROCESSING OF DATA AND CONSENT
We will process the data we collect about you to improve the operation of this and other websites. This information helps us make decisions about what content to show, how it should be formatted, the number, size and placement of advertisements and how content should be delivered to individuals. THis information is also used for analysis of performance and reporting.
USE OF APPLICATION LOGS
Our servers automatically record information (“Application Log Data”) created by your use of this website. Application Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We use this information to diagnose and improve our services. Except as stated in section (Data Retention), we will either delete the Application Log Data or remove any account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 48 months.
The personal information we collect is retained for no longer than necessary to fulfil the stated purposes in section “PROCESSING OF DATA AND CONSENT” above or for a period specifically required by law or regulation that Ezoic is obligated to follow. Personal data used to fulfil verification of certain types of services such as SSL certificate, payments, and billing will be retained for a minimum of 5 years depending on the class of product or service and may be retained in either a physical or electronic format. Even if you request deletion or erasure of your data, we may retain your personal data to the extent necessary and for so long as necessary for our legitimate business interests or performance of contractual obligations. After the retention period is over, Ezoic securely disposes or anonymizes your personal information in order to prevent loss, theft, misuse, or unauthorized access.
CONFIDENTIALITY / SECURITY
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorized access improper use or disclosure unauthorized modification unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation
DATA ACCESS & DELETION
You have the right to view information that we have collected about you and to request deletion of any personal information we may have. You can use this data lookup tool to complete these actions.
Below is a list of cookies that are commonly set on this website.
Below is a list of usage, technical and identify metrics that are commonly stored and processed when you use this website